250g Dried Apricots
½ Cup Sugar
½ Cup Water
- Place water, sugar and apricots in a saucepan bring to boil and then turn down to low heat and allow to cook for 45 minutes.
- Take off heat allow to cool and then place mix in refrigerator until cold.
- Place 200ml of the cream in a bowl and whip.
- Mash up cold apricot mix and add cream and continue to mix until consistent light orange colour achieved.
- Place mix in 4 serving bowls and add remainder of cream on top.
Serve your Apricot Mousse topped with thin slices of dried apricot. Such an easy dessert to prepare and with only four simple ingredients to boot.