Thank you Gina from Victoria for this family recipe:
Ingredients for Base:
3/4 Pkt Plain Sweet Biscuits (Crushed)
125gm Melted Butter
1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
Method for Base
1. Combine crushed biscuits with butter & cinnamon then put in a greased springform pan.
Ingredients for Filling:
2 Large Pkts Philly Cream Cheese (2 x 250g At Room Temperature)
1 Cup Sugar
2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
Method for Filling
1. Cream cheese & sugar, add eggs one at a time, add vanilla, then lemon juice & beat well.
2. Pour mixture over base & bake in slow/moderate oven (150C) for 30 minutes.
3. Turn off oven & leave cheescake to cool in oven.
4. Chill for at least 4 hours or overnight if possible.
Ingredients for Berry Topping:
1 Pkt Frozen Mixed Berries
1 Tablespoon Cornflour
1 Tablespoon Sugar
Method for Berry Topping
1. Mix cornflour into a paste with little bit of water.
2. Heat berries & sugar till just warm.
3. Add cornflour & stir until slightly thickened.
4. Let cool then pour over top of cheesecake.