2 Cucumbers (Peeled & Diced)
4 Large Tomatoes
1 Tablespoon Onion (Grated)
1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
Salt & Pepper (To Taste)
- Cut a slice off the top of the tomatoes and scoop out the pulp.
- Turn the tomatoes upside down for 15 minutes and allow to drain.
- Mix together cucumbers, onion, lemon juice, 85g butter, water and salt & pepper in a pot.
- Cook for five minutes.
- Mix in the tomato pulp
- Fill the tomato casings with the cooked cucumber mix.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and chopped parsley and "dot" with butter.
- Bake in a 200°C oven for 20 minutes or until the tomatoes are tender and the crumbs goldern brown.