Thank you Phil from Victoria for this childrens party recipe:
170g Self Raising Flour
1 Level Teaspoon Salt
¼ Cup Milk
1/3 Teaspoon Vanilla
1. Place sugar, eggs, vanilla & salt into a mixing bowl.
2. Sift in ½ the self-raising flour.
3. Melt copha over gentle heat.
4. Add milk to melted copha.
5. Pour melted copha & milk into mixing bowl with other ingredients.
6. Beat for 4 minutes.
7. Add remaining flour and beat for a further one minute.
8. Place equal serves into greased patty tins.
9. Bake in moderate over at 175º C.
Tip: Place a dot of jam onto the centre of each cake. Alternatively, sprinkle icing sugar over cakes when cool.