Glen Fiddich Mousse
200g Sweet Chocolate
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
300ml Thickened Cream
5 Eggs (Separated)
1 Teaspoon Instant Coffee
2 Tablespoons Glenfiddich Whisky
4 Ripe Strawberries
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler over simmering hot water.
- Remove chocolate from heat and allow to cool.
- Lightly beat egg yokes and stir them gradually into melted chocolate.
- Dissolve instant coffee in tablespoon of hot water.
- Flavour melted chocolate mix to taste with vanilla and instant coffee.
- Beat cream until thick and stir in Whisky and fold into chocolate mix.
- Beat egg whites until stiff and fold into chocolate mix a little at a
- Pour mixture into two to four glass dishes and chill for at least two hours.
Serve topped with a juicy ripe strawberry on each serving.