Angels on Horseback (Oyster Appetiser)
Oysters (1 Dozen)
Bacon Rashers (Small)
White Bread Slices
- Remove oysters and sprinkle liberally with lemon juice.
- Wrap each oyster in bacon and secure with a tooth pick.
- Place wrapped oysters under griller until lightly browned all over.
- Toast bread and remove crusts.
- Cut toast into 3cm (approx) squares.
- Place each lightly grilled wrapped oyster on a square of toast and arrange on a serving plate.
Serve Angels on Horseback hot as part of your pre-dinner nibbles. Always a favourite when served up as one of the snacks at a party or BBQ. Goes down well with a cold beer.