Potato Salad With Dressing
Ingredients for Dressing:
½ Cup Mayonnaise
½ Cup Sour Cream
2 Teaspoons Old English Mustard
½ Tablespoon Tomato Sauce
1½ Teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
Salt & Pepper To Taste
Ingredients for Potato Salad:
6 Medium Sized Desiree Potatoes
4 Spring Onions (Chopped Finely)
½ Cup Parsley (Chopped Finely)
¼ Teaspoon Powdered Cayenne (Or More To Taste)
Salad Dressing (Above)
6 Large & Crisp Iceberg Lettuce Leaves (Washed)
Method for Dressing:
- Mix all the ingredients together thoroughly.
- Refrigerate until ready to toss with potatoes.
Method for Potato Salad:
- Steam the potatoes until they are cooked but still firm.
- Skin and cut into largish cubes.
- Sprinkle onions, parsley and Cayenne over potatoes and mix lightly (until all potatoes covered).
- Pour the above salad dressing over potatoes and continue to mix to bind the potatoes.
Serve your Potato Salad on a bed of crisp iceberg lettuce leaves topped with a couple of sprigs of parsley. A perfect and easy to make salad dish to complement your next barbecue. Serves 4 to 6.