2 Thick Slices of Brown Bread
1 Clove Garlic (Chrushed)
680g Fillets of Fish
Juice of 1 Orange
Rind of 1 Orange
Salt & Pepper
- Crumb brown bread slices.
- Melt nearly all of the butter in a frying pan.
- Add crumbs, garlic and orange rind to pan.
- Shake and stir pan until crumbs have absorbed all the butter.
- Divide the fish fillets into 3 or 4 portions and place in a buttered oven proof dish.
- Season the fish well with salt and pepper.
- Cover the fish with the breadcrumb mixture and orange juice.
- Bake uncovered in the oven for 30 minutes at 190ºC.
- Remove from oven and garnish with paprika pepper and parsley.
Serve with small boiled potatoes tossed in butter and chopped parsley arranged round the fish. Serves 3-4.