Anchovy Pizza Recipe Recipe
(Pizza con Acciughe)
Take your home made Pizza base and apply the ingredients to make your very own Italian style Anchovy Pizza. A simple dish but with a distinctive taste. What you don't eat now you can have later as a snack.
- 8 Anchovy Fillets (Cut Into Small Pieces)
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Onions (Thinly Sliced)
- 750g Tomatoes (Peeled & Chopped)
- ¼ Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Salt & Pepper
- Basic Pizza Dough
- Spread dough on oiled baking sheet.
- Brush the dough with a mixture of the olive oil and oil from the anchovy tin.
- Arrange the anchovy fillets on the pizza dough
- Sprinkle with cheese, salt & pepper
- Bake in a 230°C (450°F) oven for about 25 minutes
The Weeks Top Five Recipes