Cauliflower a la Grecque Recipe
Cauliflower a la Grecque is a simple and quick to prepare vegetarian dish that, after 24 hours in a delicious marinate, can be served up cold as a tasty main meal. Serves 6-8.
- 1 Cauliflower
- 500ml Water
- 165ml Olive Oil
- 65ml Vinegar
- 125ml Lemon Juice
- ½ Teaspoon Thyme
- ½ Teaspoon Dried Mint
- ½ Teaspoon Coriander
- 12 Peppercorns
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- ½ Cup Chopped Celery Leaves
- 2 Cloves Garlic (Minced)
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Parsley
- Cut the cauliflower into flowerets.
- Mix together all the remaining ingredients into a large saucepan.
- Add the cauliflower flowerets and mix well.
- Bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- When cooled, put into the refrigerator and allow to marinate for at least 24 hours.
- Drain before serving
The Weeks Top Five Recipes
- Convert Teaspoons, Tablespoons & Cups to their Metric Equivalent
|Australia's own Web Wombat Search
|Join WebWombat On ...
Dark Souls III
The one word review for this game would be easy to compose. We’d just go with ‘epic’ and leave the page blank. However if you are wanting more detail, a reasonable request we reckon, then read on. Read More
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
If there’s ever been a film more tonally disconnected from its trailer, it’s this one. Promoted as a silly, slightly slapstick, fish-out-of-water comedy about a woman living in Afghanistan, covering the war as a journalist, but it's not. Read More
Far Cry Primal
Been called a Neanderthal, well this game lets you truly see if you have the skills to cut it when it comes to being a prehistoric savage. Grab a tiger skin loin cloth and come take a gander at this most unusual adventure. Read More
I can assure you that the director took the best of the book and scrapped the rest. It is fine as a crime-thriller story, but the film takes the character and plot to a whole new level of intrigue and craft. Read More
Top 5 Twilight Zone Episodes
Though this SF series had its resurgence in both 1985 and 2002, no modern revivals or contemporary re-tellings can possibly compare with the Golden Age of the Zone. Read More