Cauliflower a la Grecque Recipe
Cauliflower a la Grecque is a simple and quick to prepare vegetarian dish that, after 24 hours in a delicious marinate, can be served up cold as a tasty main meal. Serves 6-8.
- 1 Cauliflower
- 500ml Water
- 165ml Olive Oil
- 65ml Vinegar
- 125ml Lemon Juice
- ½ Teaspoon Thyme
- ½ Teaspoon Dried Mint
- ½ Teaspoon Coriander
- 12 Peppercorns
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- ½ Cup Chopped Celery Leaves
- 2 Cloves Garlic (Minced)
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Parsley
- Cut the cauliflower into flowerets.
- Mix together all the remaining ingredients into a large saucepan.
- Add the cauliflower flowerets and mix well.
- Bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- When cooled, put into the refrigerator and allow to marinate for at least 24 hours.
- Drain before serving
The Weeks Top Five Recipes
- Convert Teaspoons, Tablespoons & Cups to their Metric Equivalent
|Join WebWombat On ...
Melbourne Fringe Festival 2016
The Festival kicks soon and, as always, the program is chockers with something for everyone: dance, circus, cabaret, comedy, poetry, drama, theatre, visual and live arts Read More
Bright and dreamy Melbourne indie-pop band Alpine have been steadily and reliably making noise in the scene since 2010 and have just released their follow-up album, Yuck. Read More
Metroid Prime: Federation Force
Nintendo's coolest space adventure returns, although Samus is absent. Can Metroid work without its renowned femme fatale? Steve Polak joins the beleaguered Federation Force in order to find out. Read More
In honour of my new favourite Facebook page, I’ve spent a huge amount in time deep in Aussie music YouTube-holes, and I’ve fished out some fine picks. Bonza. Read More