Cauliflower a la Grecque Recipe
Cauliflower a la Grecque is a simple and quick to prepare vegetarian dish that, after 24 hours in a delicious marinate, can be served up cold as a tasty main meal. Serves 6-8.
- 1 Cauliflower
- 500ml Water
- 165ml Olive Oil
- 65ml Vinegar
- 125ml Lemon Juice
- ½ Teaspoon Thyme
- ½ Teaspoon Dried Mint
- ½ Teaspoon Coriander
- 12 Peppercorns
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- ½ Cup Chopped Celery Leaves
- 2 Cloves Garlic (Minced)
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Parsley
- Cut the cauliflower into flowerets.
- Mix together all the remaining ingredients into a large saucepan.
- Add the cauliflower flowerets and mix well.
- Bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- When cooled, put into the refrigerator and allow to marinate for at least 24 hours.
- Drain before serving
The Weeks Top Five Recipes
- Convert Teaspoons, Tablespoons & Cups to their Metric Equivalent
|Join WebWombat On ...
Sniper Elite 4
Attention fans of ballistic bliss. The next game in the Sniper series is drawing a bead on your PS4 and PC. Check it out in our precise preview. Read More
What is in a name? Well when it comes to one like this, quite a lot actually. The name says it all. Combining Sci Fi with a magical power based system the title sums up your calling perfectly. Is the game any good though? Read More
G'day Habibi is a musical exploration of life's contradictions when you're a half-Lebanese, half-Australian vegan girl. A comedy/cabaret show starring Danielle Faour as part of the 2016 Melbourne Fringe Festival. Read More
A mid sized SUV with a sport look to it and which looks good, drives well, is very roomy (comfortably fits five passengers) and provides a smooth and comfortable ride. Read More
A cultural treasure, he has been the light of broadcast journalism for some sixty years. At once a scholarly and hands-on explorative host, at home discussing evolution in musty libraries, or down in the dirt with meerkats. Read More