Cauliflower a la Grecque Recipe
Cauliflower a la Grecque is a simple and quick to prepare vegetarian dish that, after 24 hours in a delicious marinate, can be served up cold as a tasty main meal. Serves 6-8.
- 1 Cauliflower
- 500ml Water
- 165ml Olive Oil
- 65ml Vinegar
- 125ml Lemon Juice
- ½ Teaspoon Thyme
- ½ Teaspoon Dried Mint
- ½ Teaspoon Coriander
- 12 Peppercorns
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- ½ Cup Chopped Celery Leaves
- 2 Cloves Garlic (Minced)
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Parsley
- Cut the cauliflower into flowerets.
- Mix together all the remaining ingredients into a large saucepan.
- Add the cauliflower flowerets and mix well.
- Bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- When cooled, put into the refrigerator and allow to marinate for at least 24 hours.
- Drain before serving
The Weeks Top Five Recipes
- Convert Teaspoons, Tablespoons & Cups to their Metric Equivalent
|Join WebWombat On ...
Far and away one of comedy’s most original and brilliant minds; her standup is dark, weird, honest and silly and often touches on deeply personal things, like her struggles with mental health and her well-meaning family. Read More
Menopause: The Musical
If the Athenaeum Theatre in Melbourne were a church, then I just attended a revival because, based on the laughter, yells, and applause, I was definitely in a room full of believers. Read More
Love & Friendship
Comedies of manners in literature can be difficult to digest that's why I prefer to watch lush, lively film and TV adaptations; these are classic works, but work better in performance, not unlike plays. Read More
Movie Trailer Roundup
A selection of upcoming movies previewed this week (with Trailers) include, Red Billabong, Sunset Song, Sully, The Woods, Masterminds & Keeping Up With The Jones Read More
The Creepiest Videos Ever
I have a high threshold for terror, and it takes something mighty fearsome to force me to leave the lamp on when I go to bed at night. Here’s a few videos to give you the willies! Read More