Cauliflower a la Grecque Recipe
Cauliflower a la Grecque is a simple and quick to prepare vegetarian dish that, after 24 hours in a delicious marinate, can be served up cold as a tasty main meal. Serves 6-8.
- 1 Cauliflower
- 500ml Water
- 165ml Olive Oil
- 65ml Vinegar
- 125ml Lemon Juice
- ½ Teaspoon Thyme
- ½ Teaspoon Dried Mint
- ½ Teaspoon Coriander
- 12 Peppercorns
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- ½ Cup Chopped Celery Leaves
- 2 Cloves Garlic (Minced)
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Parsley
- Cut the cauliflower into flowerets.
- Mix together all the remaining ingredients into a large saucepan.
- Add the cauliflower flowerets and mix well.
- Bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- When cooled, put into the refrigerator and allow to marinate for at least 24 hours.
- Drain before serving
The Weeks Top Five Recipes
- Convert Teaspoons, Tablespoons & Cups to their Metric Equivalent
|Australia's own Web Wombat Search
|Join WebWombat On ...
Volvo V40 T5 Hatch
The Volvo V40 T5 is a very stylish looking vehicle. It's loaded with safety features, drives and handles beautifully, has great acceleration and is comfortable, quiet and smooth. Read More ...
Ford Territory SZ II
The Ford Territory SZ II is a large SUV but not imposingly so. It has heaps of internal space and with the rear seats folded forward it can hold loads of luggage and equipment. Read More ...
The story is an excellent, self contained piece of film making that allows you to follow the story, even if you're not familiar with the comic book. Read More ...
Judd Apatow's Trainwreck
His fifth feature film as a director, Trainwreck stars Schumer as a woman who lives her life without apologies, even when she should most definately apologise. Read More ...