Cauliflower a la Grecque Recipe
Cauliflower a la Grecque is a simple and quick to prepare vegetarian dish that, after 24 hours in a delicious marinate, can be served up cold as a tasty main meal. Serves 6-8.
- 1 Cauliflower
- 500ml Water
- 165ml Olive Oil
- 65ml Vinegar
- 125ml Lemon Juice
- ½ Teaspoon Thyme
- ½ Teaspoon Dried Mint
- ½ Teaspoon Coriander
- 12 Peppercorns
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- ½ Cup Chopped Celery Leaves
- 2 Cloves Garlic (Minced)
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Parsley
- Cut the cauliflower into flowerets.
- Mix together all the remaining ingredients into a large saucepan.
- Add the cauliflower flowerets and mix well.
- Bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- When cooled, put into the refrigerator and allow to marinate for at least 24 hours.
- Drain before serving
The Weeks Top Five Recipes
- Convert Teaspoons, Tablespoons & Cups to their Metric Equivalent
|Join WebWombat On ...
The story of a survivalist family living out in the wilderness being forced out of hiding and them to confront the possibility that living in isolation may not be the healthiest thing to do. Read More
Toyota Camry RZ
The RZ addition to the Camry line is very stylish, with a touch of the sporty about it. It performs and handles very well, has very good acceleration and its petrol consumption is quite low. Read More
Movie Trailer Roundup
A selection of upcoming movies previewed this week (with Trailers) include, Office Christmas Party, Jackie, Operation Avalanche, Rules Don’t Apply and Fist Fight. Read More
Styx: Shards Of Darkness
Attention Thief and Assassin’s Creed fans. Styx: Shards Of Darkness is coming and this new RPG / stealth hybrid looks like it might have what it takes to grab a few headlines. Read More
Underworld: Blood Wars
I don't care about VAMPIRE POLITICS i don't care about real politics I never saw the West Wing because it always looked like it was just about some people who worked in an office and weren't gangsters or drug dealers Read More