Cauliflower a la Grecque Recipe
Cauliflower a la Grecque is a simple and quick to prepare vegetarian dish that, after 24 hours in a delicious marinate, can be served up cold as a tasty main meal. Serves 6-8.
- 1 Cauliflower
- 500ml Water
- 165ml Olive Oil
- 65ml Vinegar
- 125ml Lemon Juice
- ½ Teaspoon Thyme
- ½ Teaspoon Dried Mint
- ½ Teaspoon Coriander
- 12 Peppercorns
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- ½ Cup Chopped Celery Leaves
- 2 Cloves Garlic (Minced)
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Parsley
- Cut the cauliflower into flowerets.
- Mix together all the remaining ingredients into a large saucepan.
- Add the cauliflower flowerets and mix well.
- Bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- When cooled, put into the refrigerator and allow to marinate for at least 24 hours.
- Drain before serving
The Weeks Top Five Recipes
- Convert Teaspoons, Tablespoons & Cups to their Metric Equivalent
|Australia's own Web Wombat Search
|Join WebWombat On ...
Mini One S Hatch
The latest model in an increasingly varied and intriguing Mini range. This ‘charming entry level’ Mini, is aimed squarely at those who are purchasing a city hatch but who might want something with a tad more pep and quality. Read More ...
Recipe of the Week
Our Baked Ricotta should be served up hot with an assortment of roast vegetables such as eggplant, carrots, tomatoes, green or red peppers, zucchini, onions, sweet potato or leeks. Read More ...
Wines of the Week
Our Wine Taster and Reviewer samples a Lindeman’s Bin 95 Sauvignon Blanc 2014 with its lovely aromas and a Forester Estate Shiraz 2012 with its pepper notes and characteristic Shiraz plum. Read More ...
Wines of the Week
Our Wine Reviewer samples a St Mary’s Carillon 2013 with it's hints of tobacco, cedar, plum and raisin flavours and a Voyager Estate Sauvignon Blanc Semillon 2014, all bouncy-fresh and tropical. Read More ...
We watch as she does what most of us do on our computers at night- scroll through Facebook, chat to mates, listen to music ...the whole time wasting experience. Read More ...