Cauliflower a la Grecque Recipe
Cauliflower a la Grecque is a simple and quick to prepare vegetarian dish that, after 24 hours in a delicious marinate, can be served up cold as a tasty main meal. Serves 6-8.
- 1 Cauliflower
- 500ml Water
- 165ml Olive Oil
- 65ml Vinegar
- 125ml Lemon Juice
- ½ Teaspoon Thyme
- ½ Teaspoon Dried Mint
- ½ Teaspoon Coriander
- 12 Peppercorns
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- ½ Cup Chopped Celery Leaves
- 2 Cloves Garlic (Minced)
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Parsley
- Cut the cauliflower into flowerets.
- Mix together all the remaining ingredients into a large saucepan.
- Add the cauliflower flowerets and mix well.
- Bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- When cooled, put into the refrigerator and allow to marinate for at least 24 hours.
- Drain before serving
The Weeks Top Five Recipes
- Convert Teaspoons, Tablespoons & Cups to their Metric Equivalent
|Australia's own Web Wombat Search
|Join WebWombat On ...
Yo Kai Watch
Want to be a modern day ghost buster? In Yo Kai Watch there isn’t a hint of green slime or Bill Murray for that matter, but the game has its own unique vibe and ends up being a solid offering nonetheless. Read More
They have always been a friend of the human, with their occasional affection and internet fame. The idea of the “Cat Lady” has long been a derogatory slur towards women for whom one or twelve cats is never enough. Read More
Movie Trailer Roundup
A selection of upcoming movies previewed this week (with Trailers) include, Miles Ahead, The Angry Birds Movie, The Meddler, Money Monster & Life Off Grid. Read More
I had a hankering to revisit this 1999 film - one that deigns to combine “teenage hijinks” with “dark sexual espionage” - perhaps to compare my current reaction to that of my 15 year-old self. Boy howdy, how times change. Read More
Georgy Girl: The Seekers Musical
There were no shortage of Seekers fans among the audience at Her Majesty's Theatre in Melbourne recently for this world premiere Georgy Girl lovingly highlights fifty years of Australian folk super-group, Read More