Cauliflower a la Grecque Recipe
Cauliflower a la Grecque is a simple and quick to prepare vegetarian dish that, after 24 hours in a delicious marinate, can be served up cold as a tasty main meal. Serves 6-8.
- 1 Cauliflower
- 500ml Water
- 165ml Olive Oil
- 65ml Vinegar
- 125ml Lemon Juice
- ½ Teaspoon Thyme
- ½ Teaspoon Dried Mint
- ½ Teaspoon Coriander
- 12 Peppercorns
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- ½ Cup Chopped Celery Leaves
- 2 Cloves Garlic (Minced)
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Parsley
- Cut the cauliflower into flowerets.
- Mix together all the remaining ingredients into a large saucepan.
- Add the cauliflower flowerets and mix well.
- Bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- When cooled, put into the refrigerator and allow to marinate for at least 24 hours.
- Drain before serving
The Weeks Top Five Recipes