Apple & Cheese Omelette Recipe
Our Apple & Cheese Omelette is a great, tasty and nutritious meal with which to start the day. Quick and easy to prepare, with minimal ingredients and served straight from the pan with a side of Ciabatta bread. Serves four.
- 10 Eggs
- ½ Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 3 Tablespoons Water
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 Cooked Apples (Peeled & Sliced)
- 60g Butter
- ½ Cup Crumbled Blue Cheese
- Lightly beat together the eggs, Parmesan cheese, water and salt and pepper to taste.
- Melt half the butter in a frypan and sauté apple slices until heated through.
- Remove apple from frypan and keep warm.
- Melt the remaining butter and pour in egg mixture. Cover and cook to set but not dry.
- Remove the omelette from the pan and arrange apples on half.
- Sprinkle on blue cheese and fold over.
The Weeks Top Five Recipes