Apricot Chicken Recipe
Serve chicken pieces on a bed of boiled rice topped with apricot sauce and garnished with a sprig of parsley and a small handful of almond slivers and enjoy the flavours.
- 1 Packet of Creamy French Onion Soup
- 1 Medium Chicken
- 1 470g Can Apricot Nectar
- 1 Small Can Apricot Pieces
- Garlic (Optional)
- 1 Cup Rice
- Packet Almond Slivers
- Salt and rub chicken with a little crushed garlic.
- Place chicken in an oven proof bag and cook in oven for 40 minutes at 180°C.
- Mix soup with apricot nectar.
- Remove chicken from bag and place in a casserole dish and pour soup/nectar over it.
- Return to oven and cook for a further 30 minutes at 180°C.
- Boil rice and when cooked mix in several diced apricot pieces
The Weeks Top Five Recipes