Barbecued Salmon & Snow Pea Skewers Recipe
With outdoor cooking and the smell of the BBQ wafting around the neighbourhood just around the corner we bring to you our tasty Barbecued Salmon & Snow Pea Skewers recipe. Serve singly as a treat to be eaten with a beer in your hand or as a main meal with a tossed salad. Serves 4
- 500g Salmon Fillet (Cut Into 2.5cm Squares)
- 250g Snow Pea (Mangetout) Sprouts (Trimmed)
- 1 Tablespoon Wholegrain Mustard
- 2 Teaspoons Chopped Lemon Thyme or Thyme (Fresh)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 2 Teaspoons Honey
- Preheat barbecue to a medium heat.
- Thread salmon and snow peas, alternately, onto lightly oiled skewers.
- Combine mustard, thyme, cumin, lemon juice and honey in a bowl.
- Brush mustard mixture over salmon. Cook on lightly oiled barbecue.
- Grill for 2-3 minutes each side or until salmon is just cooked.
The Weeks Top Five Recipes