Beef Stroganoff for Two Recipe
Serve your Beef Stroganoff garnished with a few sprigs of parsley and with a serve of Fettuccine al dente. Ideally eaten with a nice bold Shiraz. Serves two.
- 500g Topside Steak
- Plain Flour
- Salt & Pepper
- Olive Oil
- 1 Small Capsicum (Chopped into Small Pieces)
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Teaspoon Curry Powder
- 4 Dessertspoons Tomato Paste
- 250g Button Mushrooms (Finely Chopped)
- 1 Carton Tub Cream (Small)
- Sift some flour and salt and pepper onto some wax paper.
- Cut steak into small cubes and coat in the flour mix.
- Pour some oil into a frying pan and fry steak cubes until brown.
- Place steak cubes in a casserole dish.
- Fry capsicum pieces in some oil in a pan, add the water, curry powder, tomato paste and mushrooms and bring to a boil.
- Pour into casserole dish with the steak.
- Place casserole in oven and cook for 30 minutes at 260ºC and then at 150ºC for a further 30 minutes.
- Stir in the sour cream and cook for a further 3 minutes.
The Weeks Top Five Recipes